Weyergans5. Internationales IVT Symposium in der BayArena in Leverkusen. Jetzt registrieren und teilnehmen!
5th International IVT Symposium at BayArena in Leverkusen06th of June 2020 New perspectives in the rehabilitation and therapy of vascular diseases and chronic wounds.
ReferentsLook forward to top-class speakers and highly interesting subjects this year:
• Dr. Rudolf Weyergans, Düren - founder of Weyergans High Care AG
History of the IVT revolution / roots & development.
• Dr. Burak Yildirim, Köln - Team doctor of Bayer 04 Leverkusen & and co-owner of the Ortho Sports Lab in Pulheim
Application of IVT in muscular and tendinous injuries in the field of professional soccer.
• Prof. Dr. Orletskiy Anatolii, Moskau - Surgeon at CITO Moscow
IVT in post-surgical rehabilitation.
• Dr. Yuri Lizanets, Moskau - Surgeon and owner of the "Medical Center" YUZHNY Moscow
IVT on CVI (varicose veins, venous ulcer; venous-lymphatic edema).
• Dr. Corrado Campisi, Genua - Executive Master in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Administration / Master in Reconstructive Microsurgery / Master in Clinical Lymphology, Surgery and Lymphatic Microsurgery / Clinica dei Linfaciti in Genoa, Italy
IVT in the therapy of lymph- and lipoedema. Looking back on 5.000 patients.
• Dr. Leonardo Lucas, Rio de Janeiro - Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery, Scholarship for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery / Owner of the Instituto de Cuidados Avançados de Feridas Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The impact of IVT on the dabetic foot syndrome and critical ischemia.
• Vítor Pimenta, Porto - Physiotherapist, was CF for 3 years at Real Madrid, owner of the Centro de Recuperação Física "PIMAS" in Vila do Conde, Portugal
Benefits of the IVT in physiotherapy and regeneration.
• Dr. Andrea Gregorek Crkvenac, Zagreb - Employed at KBC University Clinic Zagreb
IVT on chronic wounds. New perspectives in therapy and economy.